Monday, October 12, 2009

Passed FTT evaluation (X

06 October 2009 - Delighted. xD



Since remembering that I have to book my evaluation for FTT on sunday, I had them today. 2 practises before evaluation at 12. In total, I did 4 booklets. Failed 3 and finally passed the last one. Redo booklet 1 before going for evaluation.


There's this very cute boy appearing at level 3 of BBDC. He's really active and keep running about. Very very cute indeed. Haha. Wearing shirt and jeans with shoes. He keep running about at the corridor. So I just watch him run about instead of reading the made-me-want-to-sleep theory book. Haha.


But at least I managed to pass my Evaluation. Yipee. Now it's the soon-to-be-driving stage right after I pass my FTT coming monday. (x


After passing FTT evaluation, I walk to Bukit Gombak MRT and travelled to Yishun to meet Kelly. (x It's always a delight to meet her. Haha. Went to have porridge for lunch and cut hair at Yishun. I think I'm going to cut back short hair soon. Since I'm just too lazy to have to manage long hair. Haha.


Went walking around in Yishun. Northpoint, shophouses around etc etc. Took 852 home from Yishun back.


That's all for today. (X


Now I've to think of ways to comb my hair. I've totally no idea how I want it to be like for now. What a trouble.

No comments: